Thursday, December 17, 2009

THAZ WHO I AM....


I'd rather be hated for who I am,
than be loved for who I am not"

i am worst at what i do my best..and for this gift i feel blessed..!!

i have never failed to fail..

i think i am dumb or may be just happy...

i am my own parasite...

i must have died a long long time ago..

"I miss the comfort in being sad"..

i don't care that you love me or hate me..as..tryin to b someone else
is a waste of the person u are............
but if I love u…………
I'd sail a thousand ships to finally kiss ur lips……….

i find it hard as it's hard to find...whatever u never mind.....!!

People laugh at me coz i m different n i laugh at them coz they all r the same.

I Realise I am not a failure if I don't achieve every goal I set
myself.Because I have a Failure, I m not a Failure.

I choose. I choose what path to follow. I choose which way to go. I
may not consciously choose to fail, but I can choose to go in another
direction when the failure comes to light. This is what I have been
learning.

I am not what I do. If I make a mistake, I am not a mistake. If I do
bad things, I am not a bad person. Bad behavior does not make a bad
person.

I am inherently good. Whether or not I do anything with my life, my
life has meaning.

If I slip it doesn't mean I am lost.

If I put my negative thoughts into action, I have chosen to do so.

My reason for existence is to do what I can to make a difference. I
keep picking myself up and moving on

Yes,I am proud of who I am.

Yes,I love the person I've become.

And Yes, I m The Best....

And i promise....

I would never bother you
I would never promise to
I would never follow you
I would never bother you

Never speak a word again
I will crawl away for good

I will move away from here
You won't be afraid of fear

well, I advise everybody:-
never be afraid of anything
just take everything in fun like I do
so one shud have no fear
coz ………...fear is fun...

No thought was put into this
Always knew it would come to this

Things have never been so swell
I have never felt this well...because..

I have never felt so frail
I have never failed to feel
I have never felt to feel
I have never failed to fail

10 comments:

  1. i really like this and most touchy line is
    "people laugh at me because i am different and i laugh at them as they all are same"
    very gud keep it up..

    AMITABH BACHCHAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS A LOT SIR....N THANKS FOR UR BLESSINGS...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oye hoye firangi,life like hollywood...englishman kya likhta hai yar...
    wonderful....ye bhi sir k upar se gae kuch samjh b aai infact....
    amazing....

    ReplyDelete
  4. ari mere te bi na ati patani kaise likkhi gai...tukka lag gaya yar...chote chote logo k sath badi badi incidence to ho hi jati hain kabi hehehe
    mai firangi na hu ji aap hi angrej banti ho tu hi hai firangan i hate lyf like hollywood u know dat..

    ReplyDelete
  5. tera dimag k ya kya h....pta nhe kaha se aise poems likhta h...tu hindi film industry me try kyu ne krta yaar....hmare junior jaaved akhtar..

    ReplyDelete
  6. whatever i have written,thaz really who i am...
    each and every line is a term of my life,
    n its obvious i have to live on my terms and principles....

    ReplyDelete
  7. its awsme yr.............
    n heart touching tooo.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. the first thing in d life f all success men was that dey discovered themselves ..its gr8 dat u were able to discover the live soul in u ..bcz v few ppl succeed in dat...such a positiv attitude towards life will definetly take u 2 heights
    i hav a failure -bt im nt a failure
    if i make a mistake im nt a mistake
    if i do bad things -im nt a bad person..............opened ma eyes n all senses...u will b rewarded for the sincierty u shw 2wrds ur life....wishing u a gr8 success in life ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is amazing, you have an awesome way with words :)I enjoyed very much so. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Thank you for this heartfelt poetry... amazing...excellent poems. you are great in explaining your feels

    ReplyDelete