Thursday, December 17, 2009

LAKSHAYA eng version

I LOVE U AND ONLY YOU
DISCLOSURE OF MY FIRST LOVE
{my own composition}
o my life’s goal i love u n only u
u r always in my dreams,i try to get these dreams through
way is ful of darkness,but i love it m giving the clue
my life will be incomplete,without meeting n achieving u
just holding the life,to find the beautiful hope’s dew
o my life’s goal i love u n only u

millions of poets r found,putting d thoughts 4 u
wanna sculpture the same image,but thoughts are only few
writing my life as a poem,will carve it into u
will design it really in a way,nothing can destiny do
trying to recollect my self and will prove m really true
o my life’s goal i love u n only u

some have got u and some have forgot u
i m ur fast follower and always worship n pray of u
it doesnt mean i beg u,such filde things i never grew
m named as shivam and will prove the mighty name true
cant live without u and will not die without getting u
so my silly future be ready! m gonna snatch u from u


o my life’s goal i love u and only u
i love u and only u i love u and only u


shivam bhardwaj

5 comments:

  1. surely u r gonna snatch ur goal....
    confused really confused
    english version is better or hindi version...
    one over the other...quite enthusiastic....

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks if people like u...wish this than m not gonna lay u down...

    ReplyDelete
  3. teri ye compositn thek thak h....bt vo hindi wale z mch better yaar

    ReplyDelete
  4. tu kehna chahti hai mujhe english nahi ati...


    obviously nahi ati yar....isme kaunsi badi bat hai...

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful! truly awesome :)

    ReplyDelete